Second Carbon Monoxide victim succumbs in hospital

POSTED: 11/23/10 9:31 PM

St. Maarten – Police confirmed the death of Maria Del Carmen-Ramirez
on Monday. She was one of two people who was taken from a Brime Road
home 11:00 a.m. last Thursday. Her male companion Nando Muelssen died
that day and she succumbed Sunday to carbon monoxide poisining.
The police say the pair were poisened by emissions from a generator
the pair were using to generate electricity for their small bar and
residence.

Did you like this? Share it:
Second Carbon Monoxide victim succumbs in hospital by

Comments are closed.