Kitchen fire causes limited damage at Burger King

POSTED: 11/23/11 6:50 AM

Open for business again today

COLE BAY, St. Maarten – A fire erupted in the kitchen of the Burger King in Cole Bay early yesterday morning. When the staff ignited the fryer the oil in the appliance caught fire. The fire brigade put out the flames with a powder extinguisher.
Burger King was closed yesterday to allow time for a thorough clean up in the kitchen. The fryer has been replaced and if everything went according to plan, the eatery is open for business again today.
The police report confirms the statements made by the company including that the fryer was completely destroyed and there was minor smoke damage inside the building. The police also confirmed that no one was injured.

Did you like this? Share it:
Kitchen fire causes limited damage at Burger King by

Comments are closed.